AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING HORRIBLE SERVICE!

Contributor

AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING HORRIBLE SERVICE!

okay so i guess im getting what i paid for their promo of 19.95 a month for a 3.0 dsl is a piece of crap! even their customer service agents from the start is horrible! my entire experience is just a test of patience. First they fail to inform me that the modem cost 75 dollars extra!!!! so when I thought i received my modem and wires i just got wires! HOW THE HECK IS A FIRST TIME AT&T CUSTOMER SUPPOSE TO GET INTERNET W/OUT A FREAKING MODEM! and when i called them that day they said ' well you didnt request to order a modem'  so its my fault now. this happened almost a month ago, also just to get my name CORRECTED was a hassel.I TRY SO HARD NOT TO CALL THEM JUST SO I DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM.Today  really ticked me off I was just  hoping i get someone understanding some who doesnt really transfer you and someone who actually listens. WELL i was wrong in total i was transferred about 6 times. TWICE TO THE SAME DEPARTMENT!! ALL I WANTED TO INQUIRING ABOUT WAS WHY ONLINE WHEN I LOGGED ON TO THE ATT WEBSITE I CANT VIEW ANYTHING SPECIFICALLY MY BILL AND INFO AND ITS SAYING THAT IM NOT THE PRIMARY HOLDER SO THEREFORE I CANT VIEW ANYTHING.I WAS TRANSFERED TO 

1. BILLING
  2. TECHNICIAN
  3. WEB
  4. BILLING 
  5. OH AND BY THIS TRANSFER I WAS FURIOUS MY TONE OF VOICE CHANGED MOST LIKELY TICKED THE GUY OFF  I WISH I GOT THE NAME CAUSE HE HUNG UP ON ME!!!! THAT MADE ME EVEN FURIOUS YOU NEVER EVER HANG UP ON A CUSTOMER EVER!!!
  6. CALLED AGAIN GOT BILLING TRANSFERED ME TO TECHNICIAN

BY THIS TIME I SAID I GIVE UP, YOU GUYS HAVE POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE POOR INTERNET SERVICE AND HUNG UP ON THE PERSON.

whoever reads this i hope im not the only im so desperate to make a complaint i just dont know who and where i know how and i want to speak to someone and find out who that guy was that hung up on me. im so freaking tired of dealing with these people i thought it was just those couple of times i encounter those type of rude agents seems like to me they hire non experienced people that doesnt have phone manners no courtesy. I was so desperate to complain to someone i googled 'where to complain about att customer service' and got this link first and even signed up for it! 

i guess i just need to blow off some steam and if your reading this thanks for listening..well reading 

but please dont be lazy or hesitate to comment and tell me im not the only one receiving horrible service

(I HAD TO PROOF READ APPARENTLY THIS IS RATED PG THATS GREAT THOUGH)

Message 1 of 2 (254 Views)
Highlighted

Re: AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING HORRIBLE SERVICE!

You are not alone. AT&T's phone support can often be an exhausting exercise in futility.

I would suggest contacting Alex and he will have someone call you who can address your complaints and resolve any issues you are experiencing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (249 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.