Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 22, 2011
2:44:00 PM
View profile
A Question

Is there a way to "extend" the view of the main email page, so that the extra space on the right side is not there?

Is there a way to "extend" the view of the main email page, so that the extra space on the right side is not there?

A Question

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 1:49:09 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hi Goldie_1,

What browser are you using and have you tried using the AT&T webmail site from other browsers?

Thanks,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi Goldie_1,

What browser are you using and have you tried using the AT&T webmail site from other browsers?

Thanks,

Alex

--------------
Rethink Possible
Private Message (ATTCustomerCare for account specific help)

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Keep in mind; I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: A Question

2 of 2 (90 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments