Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jun 4, 2012
7:32:29 PM
3600HGV lost wireless function -no light

3600HGV cannot be seen or connected with, wired network works OK... no light no nothing, power cycled, checked setting, go online with ATT, they see nothing, seems like to them all is ok.. log onto router, internally the modem thinks its working... what brick.. how do I get a new one?

thanks

3600HGV cannot be seen or connected with, wired network works OK... no light no nothing, power cycled, checked setting, go online with ATT, they see nothing, seems like to them all is ok.. log onto router, internally the modem thinks its working... what brick.. how do I get a new one?

thanks

3600HGV lost wireless function -no light

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 5, 2012 7:01:12 AM
(0)
Master

Paulie Walnuts wrote:

thanks

Have you tried a factory reset? It's possible they pushed a firmware update that crapped out before complete. To do a factory reset, hold down the reset button for 20 seconds.

If that does not work, the gateway is probably "broke". The gateways are supposed to have a one year warranty, if you're within that timeframe still it should be replaced free of charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Paulie Walnuts wrote:

thanks

Have you tried a factory reset? It's possible they pushed a firmware update that crapped out before complete. To do a factory reset, hold down the reset button for 20 seconds.

If that does not work, the gateway is probably "broke". The gateways are supposed to have a one year warranty, if you're within that timeframe still it should be replaced free of charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Re: 3600HGV lost wireless function -no light

2 of 2 (1,179 Views)