Posted Mar 8, 2012
5:58:05 PM
View profile
150Gb limit...how can I find out how much I have used?

Add my name to the long list of customers with aingst.  How can I determine where I stand on data used in relatively real time?

Add my name to the long list of customers with aingst.  How can I determine where I stand on data used in relatively real time?

150Gb limit...how can I find out how much I have used?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 3:59:15 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

2thdr4747 wrote:

If you only have one computer, there are numerous applications available that can keep a running tally on data throughput on your network connection.

You can also use this: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?ltarget=BBU 

According to AT&T this is accurate to within 4 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

2thdr4747 wrote:

If you only have one computer, there are numerous applications available that can keep a running tally on data throughput on your network connection.

You can also use this: https://www.att.com/olam/loginAction.olamexecute?ltarget=BBU 

According to AT&T this is accurate to within 4 days.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: 150Gb limit...how can I find out how much I have used?

2 of 2 (1,219 Views)