$14.95 internet access promotional offer

Tutor

$14.95 internet access promotional offer

I signed up for the ATT promotion to receive hi speed internet for $14.95 per month. You know, the promotion that has been airing on television.

Since signing up for the promo, I have received my fourth monthly bill that charges me $42.95 for internet services. 

I called customer service Dec 23 and spoke with a person. She let me know it takes a few months for the offer to take affect and said she adjusted my bill. The bill I received today was still $42.95 and my online bill is the same.

I went to att.com today and looked over the services and found a couple things: I was being charged for a home phone service that I had no clue I was being charged for, so I deleted it. I also found the following:

FastAccess DSL Ultra  $32.95

• $19.95/month for a full 12 months (new DSL customers only)

• Only $14.95 per month for a full 12 months (new DSL customers only)

OK, I signed up for fast internet for $14.95. And I am a brand new DSL customer. Can someone explain why my att internet bill is still $42.95? ($32.95 + $10 for the box)? And why I still haven't been reimbursed for the overages I have already paid?

I am out of patience, especially since the bill says I must alert ATT within 60 days of receiving a bill. Does that mean my older bills that are incorrect will not get corrected?

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator

Re: $14.95 internet access promotional offer

Please use this link to learn about our current Internet offer: $14.95 Internet Access Promotional Offer

Thanks!

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multipleposts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support