Explore & discover

Helpful Links

$14.95 internet access promotional offer

Highlighted
Tutor

$14.95 internet access promotional offer

I signed up for the ATT promotion to receive hi speed internet for $14.95 per month. You know, the promotion that has been airing on television.

Since signing up for the promo, I have received my fourth monthly bill that charges me $42.95 for internet services. 

I called customer service Dec 23 and spoke with a person. She let me know it takes a few months for the offer to take affect and said she adjusted my bill. The bill I received today was still $42.95 and my online bill is the same.

I went to att.com today and looked over the services and found a couple things: I was being charged for a home phone service that I had no clue I was being charged for, so I deleted it. I also found the following:

FastAccess DSL Ultra  $32.95

• $19.95/month for a full 12 months (new DSL customers only)

• Only $14.95 per month for a full 12 months (new DSL customers only)

OK, I signed up for fast internet for $14.95. And I am a brand new DSL customer. Can someone explain why my att internet bill is still $42.95? ($32.95 + $10 for the box)? And why I still haven't been reimbursed for the overages I have already paid?

I am out of patience, especially since the bill says I must alert ATT within 60 days of receiving a bill. Does that mean my older bills that are incorrect will not get corrected?

Message 1 of 2

Re: $14.95 internet access promotional offer

Please use this link to learn about our current Internet offer: $14.95 Internet Access Promotional Offer

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread. This will help other users find this information too!  Use the Kudos Button to offer a thumbs-up for good content.

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support