100% packet loss found in trace

Contributor

100% packet loss found in trace

Hi there,

I am an Australian resident with an Australian ISP (TPG) and am having a problem with your AT&T servers.

After running a trace on the game server I am wanting to play I found that there is a 100% packet loss when trying to connect to your server. My ISP has said that your server is simply not responding. I know im not the only with this issue and am wanting to know why?

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: 100% packet loss found in trace

Reading other peoples problems with also trying to log into Blizzard Games it all stops here at AT&T not responding to our host ISP's???

Message 2 of 5
Contributor

I'm also having this problem. Can you please have someone check it out as soon as possible. It's been like this for days.

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

We are having 95% packet loss at AT&T. 

Within our home network, we have zero % packet loss, then it hops to lightspeed.stlsmo.sbcglobal.net and has 69.7% packet loss.  It times out and tries another IP; the next IP has 87.7% loss.  That times out and tries yet another IP, which has 95.4% packet loss.  

This looks to be the root cause of the problems we've been having with U-Verse for months.  The effect is quite visible when we watch Netflix; it stops often during viewing as it appears to be caching the movie.  This sometimes happens several times during a movie.  VERY frustrating!

Did AT&T ever help with your issue? 

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Moved:

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support