Father's Day Gifts That Connect Us

Everything you need is right at your fingertips with the myAT&T App!

To get the myAT&T App for your device:

•  Download the myAT&T App on your smartphone or tablet.
  •  Get the myAT&T App from the Microsoft Store.
  •  Text the word myATT to 556699 from any device and we’ll send you a link so you can download the app.
  •  Sign in to the app with the same ID and password you use to manage your account on att.com - your AT&T user ID and password.

What can you do in the myAT&T App?

Expand all

Where can I learn more about the myAT&T App?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(0)
No conversations found!

Join the latest conversations...

(17)
Active Armor Advanced Will Not Activate

Hello, I activated Active Armor Advanced at around midnight last night through the Smart Home Manager App, it claimed that it would only take a few minutes to activate but as of right now at around 9:30 the next day it is still not activated. As a result, profiles on the app are simply non functiona

Questions

Intermittent Issues Receiving Calls

I have had an iPhone 15 Pro Max for about 8 months on AT&T. It has a Nashville area code. I’ve had to travel to Tampa for a family emergency and there seems to be an issue receiving some calls. A family member has the same phone on my AT&T plan that I’ve been testing alongside mine.  I

Questions

WHY? - Internet Air Post - 404 Bookmark Result - Blocked from Edit-

Logged into Internet Air Forum I made a Question Post below, bookmarked it in Firefox, and Only get a 404 Error Page and Blocked from an Edit in the Post Tab I had (apparently) not yet closed. WHY this Odd Forum behavior? HOW to Correct? https://forums.att.com/conversations/att-internet-air-install

Questions

Unlocking a phone gone wrong

We got a new phone and service plan with ATT in 2022. only had it for 1 month and had to cancel it.  ATT cancelled it on 12/12/22 and they would not let us return it.  They made us pay $291.65 to cancel the contract and pay off the phone.  We thought we would re-establish it at some

Questions

As of yesterday, I am unable to log into my att.net email on both my laptop and my iPhone.

Below is the message I receive each time I try to sign in; what is going wrong here? "Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later."

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.