Everything you need is right at your fingertips with the myAT&T App!

To get the myAT&T App for your device:

•  Download the myAT&T App on your smartphone or tablet.
  •  Get the myAT&T App from the Microsoft Store.
  •  Text the word myATT to 556699 from any device and we’ll send you a link so you can download the app.
  •  Sign in to the app with the same ID and password you use to manage your account on att.com - your AT&T user ID and password.

What can you do in the myAT&T App?

Expand all

Where can I learn more about the myAT&T App?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Outdoor cell towers

I am trying to find out who I should speak with about a temporary outdoor cell tower for an event August 23 - August 25 in CT. Our flagship event is Dream Ride and you can find info at:  https://dreamride.org/  We get about 10,000 visitors and the event benefits Special Olympics from 41

Questions

Accepted Solution

Landline Phone Number

Can I change my landline number to a different number?

Questions

Accepted Solution

International Add On Not Working

I am currently in Vienna and bought the international add on yesterday for $35. I have no service still despite cycling the power on my phone multiple times.

Questions

Accepted Solution

w2's

I need my W 2 forms

Questions

Join the latest conversations...

(47)
Trade in bait and switch

I upgraded my Families phones to the S24. The deal was $0 with qualified trade in.  The trade ins all were accepted and qualified but we are paying $5/month per phone, not 0.  WHYYYYY????????  Was this a bait and switch but did I miss the fine print somewhere?

Questions

AT&T is providing you with an IdentityWorksSM membership WRONG PHONE NUMBERS

AT&T is providing you with an IdentityWorksSM membership at no charge. The AT&T provided enrollment phone number sends you to the Experion customer service information department and not the correct enrollment department for the AT&T provided IdentityWorksSM membership at Experion. The

Questions

Does AT&T have a modem/Router with Fiber output instead of ethernet cables?

We have fiber internet and the default router that AT&T provides only has an ethernet cable for output connections. I just recently configured a pfsense micro PC with an 2x SFP+ connections. I want to do a passthrough connection from the AT&T modem to my pfSense micro PC using fiber. 

Questions

ATT Booster location

After the AT&T booster is set up can the ethernet cable be disconnected from my gateway? My gateway is too far away from a window to have the ethernet connected and the GPS attached to a window.

Questions

ameritech.net

trouble accessing ameritech.net account. Error says this Something's gone wrong We may be having trouble with your connection. Connecting your device to Wi-Fi could help fix the issue or try again later. If you were using an app, close this page. Otherwise, start over.

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.