Do you need to suspend or restore your wireless service? Do you need to lock a device?

Whether you need to block your device or suspend your service for personal reasons or if your device was lost or stolen, we're here to help. Let us walk you through the process to suspend (turn off) or restore (reactivate or turn on) your service - temporarily or permanently.

Do you need to suspend or restore service?

Expand all

What should you do if your phone or device was lost or stolen?

Expand all
Need to change your service?
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest account solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

Help! I Transferred Billing Today, and Now Can't Find Plan I Signed Up For After Merge

Hello,Today, I went solo on my own phone plan after the primary transferred billing responsibility for my line. Soon after picking a plan, getting a PIN, etc., I got an email to complete by signing in. So far, so good. Then, it asked me to merge my old account. I didn't remember having an old accoun

Questions

Accepted Solution

What is AT&T doing to secure its servers????

Twice in just the past couple of years I have received notification from AT&T that my account information has been compromised, and you offer me some kind of Experian service free of charge to be alerted if my account(s) become impacted. This basically shifts the responsibility to me to keep an

Questions

Accepted Solution

w2's

I need my W 2 forms

Questions

Accepted Solution

At&t international but phone says I'm on vodafone network

I'm traveling outside the USA and got the confirmation text that I was using at&ts international plan for $10/day, but in the upper left of my screen it says I'm actually connected to vodafone... any ideas why?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Phone disconnected and long time number quarantined...

ATT, My Father In Law, who is a multi years customer of ATT, recently lost his wife of 62 years. He went by ATT Store to upgrade his phone and turn his wifes phone off. Somewhere in the mixup with the ATT rep, both phones were disconnected. He has had this number for a LOT of years and it being dis

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.