The Samsung Galaxy S24

The new Samsung Galaxy S24 is available now, on the nation's largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Samsung devices, including the new Samsung Galaxy S24, Samsung Galaxy S24+, and Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, or all the Samsung deals we have for everyone - you're in the right place!

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all

Are you looking for other Samsung devices?

Expand all

Now, let's get that device up and running!

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Samsung solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

WHAT DO I DO

I have a phone and its a s23 ultra and I can not get pass the main pin/ password screen nor power it off or restart it due to I had reported it lost and or stolen and I cant remember my PW or pin num. What can I do to fix this issue?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't Unlock Phone

I have an AT&T phone that was bought from an AT&T store in March 2022 when I paid for it in full. From what I've read, my phone should be eligible for unlocking, which is what it says on the App. But whenever I try to unlock it, it says they aren't able to do so. I had another phone under the same p

Questions

Accepted Solution

Update phone

Hello i can't update my phone its galaxy s22 ultra I don't show update  My phone is att locked and i tried unlocking it from att website it doesn't show that i can  I have tried for months and no one helps me  I also trued contacting Samsung they said only att can help me  I don

Questions

Accepted Solution

Samsung tablet S7 FE celluar model phone calls and txt messages

Hi I have samsung tablet S7 FE cellular model and I bought it from US brought to out of states. Recently I opened a number get a new sim card and tried to make call from this tablet but when I tab 'Call' it shows me AT&T sign-in page not dial. How can I make calls from this tablet? I am sure I

Questions

Join the latest Samsung conversations...

(12)

Accepted Solution

WHAT DO I DO

I have a phone and its a s23 ultra and I can not get pass the main pin/ password screen nor power it off or restart it due to I had reported it lost and or stolen and I cant remember my PW or pin num. What can I do to fix this issue?

Questions

A14 5g will not register on network

My note 10 was stolen so I went to att store to get a new Sim to put in this crap phonevi had. It was way to slow and locking up and u need the phone fir work so I wentcto Walmart and got this a14 5g. I out the Sim card in and UT says my device is not registered on the network. If I put the Sim in t

Questions

galaxy s23

The Samsung Galaxy s23 is by far the most exceptional phone i have ever owned my 3 yr old was playing with it and set it down on the ledge of our deck that overlooks a lake in our back yard then he accidentally knocked it in the water the phone had no case on it the lake water was at least 6 ft deep

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can't Unlock Phone

I have an AT&T phone that was bought from an AT&T store in March 2022 when I paid for it in full. From what I've read, my phone should be eligible for unlocking, which is what it says on the App. But whenever I try to unlock it, it says they aren't able to do so. I had another phone under the same p

Questions

Suddenly having lost 5G access at locations that previously didn't have this issue

As subject states, I've been noticing a loss in 5G network connectivity at places that didn't have this issue previously. There's no outages in LA according to the map but my friends have also noticed this issue briefly as well.

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.