The Samsung Galaxy S24

The new Samsung Galaxy S24 is available now, on the nation's largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Samsung devices, including the new Samsung Galaxy S24, Samsung Galaxy S24+, and Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, or all the Samsung deals we have for everyone - you're in the right place!

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all

Are you looking for other Samsung devices?

Expand all

Now, let's get that device up and running!

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Samsung solutions...

(2)

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I just purchased this phone without service and want to unlock to use on another service provider. I use my IMEI number on the back of my phone but it says it's not the right number for the phone 🤷

Questions

Accepted Solution

Requesting for Network Unlock

Hello sir/mam, I have a google Pixel 7 pro and its unlock in AT&T network. I am living here in bahrain and I just want to request to unlock it to Bahrain network like STC or Zain. Can you please help unlock it? Thank you very much.

Questions

Join the latest Samsung conversations...

(26)
PHONE NOT COMPATIBLE

I have a Samsung S21+ 5G phone. It is brand new. An IMEI check indicates it is a VZW phone. However, the Model code in the phone indicates it is a factory unlocked phone. It does work with VZW and T-Mobile says it is compatible but ATT says it is not compatible. I have an H2O Wireless SIM (ATT netwo

Questions

Wifi calling not working

Wifi calling has not worked properly on my samsung galaxy s23 plus for close to a year. Randomly my wifi calling will not work and I will miss calls and messages. When I send an outgoing call the party receives my call but neither of us can hear each other. Wifi calling was working normal until I en

Questions

Cant verify identity

Link was sent to me for id verification i go to take the photo of my id and it says it doesnt have permission to do it but all apps are up to date and all have permission to access my camera and ive restarted my phone i also have no way to go to an att store in person

Questions

"How can I set GOOGLE VOICE to become my VOICEMAIL provider, when I have an ATT account, on a Galaxy s24?"

Voicemail is an ATT service that is available for you to set up and use. But, the way it works is mostly, simply a rule that sends missed calls to play your message, and record that caller's message for you to retrieve later.  Setting up any VM system, is really just FORWARDING the "right call

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unlock phone

I just purchased this phone without service and want to unlock to use on another service provider. I use my IMEI number on the back of my phone but it says it's not the right number for the phone 🤷

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.