The Samsung Galaxy S24

The new Samsung Galaxy S24 is available now, on the nation's largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Samsung devices, including the new Samsung Galaxy S24, Samsung Galaxy S24+, and Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra, or all the Samsung deals we have for everyone - you're in the right place!

Get the latest Samsung devices!

Expand all

Are you looking for other Samsung devices?

Expand all

Now, let's get that device up and running!

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Samsung solutions...

(10)

Accepted Solution

Samsung S22 wifi calling provisioning failed error

I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 and cannot get the wifi calling to work. I have restarted my phone numerous times, and tried to enable wifi calling numerous times.  Every single time, I receive an error message that states "Provisioning failed. Please try again later." I have even tried to activa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Office of the President

Good morning, Is the office of the President a legitimate thing? Short back story, I filed a complaint with the BBB for a situation that tool place at an AT&T store. Short after, I was called and emailed by a (redacted) from the office of the President. Everything seemed legit but as time went

Questions

Accepted Solution

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can Samsung SmartSwitch Be Installed on a New Phone without a SIM?

I have a Samsung J727A. I just bought a Samsung S25G at BestBuy.  I paid full price because I didn't want to be on contract.  The salesman told me that the new S25G doesn't come with a SIM (I guess because it is unlocked), and all I had to do was move the SIM from the old J727A t the new

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Phone

I have a galaxy s9 that has been paid off and removed from the previous owners account. When I go to submit an unlock request it says its still on someone else's att account. Could someone please help? It has been removed off the previous owners account and I can't get in touch with anyone in techni

Questions

Join the latest Samsung conversations...

(41)
Cell Phone Not receiving or sending calls and text messages

After the recent outage, my samsung galaxy s22 ultra will not complete any calls or text messages.

Questions

Unlock code provided but not working

I went through the att unlock request. It confirmed it was approved. Gave me an unlock code but it isn't working. I've searched the Internet and have not found a solution that has worked. I had ported my number to the new carrier and everything with them is ready to go. I just can't seem to get this

Questions

Wifi Calling - I am not receiving messages sent to me when I am outside of wifi

Hello, I am not able to receive messages that are sent to me when I am outside of wifi.  So I can receive a message if the person sending it sends it when I am in wifi, otherwise I do not get it.  Wifi calling is enabled, I have restarted my phone, disabled/enabled advanced messaging, re

Questions

Unable to receive NAMED group text from iphones on my S23

Group named JENNY has 6 contacts in group. All but 1 are iphones.  I, Glenda, have an Samsung s23. Group texts from other iphone users work okay.  But it seems as soon as the group is NAMED - I cannot receive the group texts. PLEASE NOTE:  I have reset all my setting in the Message

Questions

Asurion: Unorganized and a PAIN

I spent 1.25 hrs on the phone yesterday just to file a claim and get an appointment with the nearest You Break, I Fix store. I informed the agent that: 1. I had a horrible experience with the same You Break, I Fix store when I had a claim on my former Z Fold 3 (I had an appointment booked and when

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.