Do you need help figuring out your AT&T bill?
You're in the right place! The information on this page will help you pay your bill, transfer billing responsibility, set up payment arrangements and more.
Need help with your bill?
Need to pay your bill?
We have a number of convenient ways to pay your AT&T bill.
You can also pay your bill from the myAT&T App by:
- Signing into the myAT&T App.
- Select your bill, under MY WIRELESS PAYMENTS, MY TV PAYMENTS or MY INTERNET PAYMENTS.
- Enter the amount, date, and payment method.
- Follow the steps for your payment method.
Need to sign up for Paperless Billing?
You can enjoy the time-saving convenience, security & control of AT&T Paperless Billing.
Let us show you how to start or stop Paperless Billing, set up set up a Recurring Reminders, add AutoPay to Paperless Billing and more!
Need to pick a wireless phone plan?
Do you have questions about the unlimited plans that AT&T has to offer you? We have helpful information for you to use when deciding between AT&T Unlimited Elite, Unlimited Extra, and Unlimited Starter plans.
You’ll also learn more about 5G, reprioritization, personal hotspots, tethering and all the ways that AT&T is giving you and your family more value and savings with our new Unlimited Your Way Wireless rate plan options:
Need to Transfer Billing Responsibility?
A Transfer of Billing Responsibility changes the account ownership from one person to another. With the transfer, the new owner assumes responsibility for the account, monthly bills, and contract.
To be eligible to Transfer Billing Responsibility to another account:
- Your account must be active for 60+ days.
- Your account status must be current with no past-due balance.
Note: You're still responsible for any account charges until the transfer is completed.
- If you have combined billing, you need to separate your services, such as AT&T Internet, Phone, U-verse TV, DIRECTV, and wireless, before transferring all or part of the account to a new owner.
- The accounts can be re-combined by calling us after 2 full billing periods.
- Make sure this account is not an AT&T PREPAID or company account.
Now, let's get started!