Sign up for Paperless Billing and view your bill anytime, anywhere.
You can enjoy the time-saving convenience, security & control of AT&T Paperless Billing! The hints & tips, videos and featured messages on this page will show you how to view or pay your bill quickly and conveniently in myAT&T.
If you still have a question, you can even ask the community with the Ask a question button!
Hints & tips ...
Start or stop paperless billing
Find out how to start or stop paperless billing.
Also, learn how to update the email address where you receive paperless billing notifications.
Remember: Starting paperless billing does not affect how you pay - that’s up to you!
Don’t forget to confirm the email you want us to use
Once you sign up for paperless billing, we’ll contact you with the email address you have on file.
Just click confirm within the email and you’ll be set up for paperless billing.
Remember to pay
Your payment will typically be due around the same time each month.
So, set up a recurring reminder on your favorite calendar so that you never miss a payment.
Paperless billing offers 24/7 convenience, with security, control, and reminders:
- Download the myATT app so that you can have access to your bill from your wireless device.
- Manage your bill virtually anywhere, anytime.
- Get an email and text when your bill is ready.
- View or print 16 months of bill details online or save them on your computer.
- Avoid identity theft by eliminating paper bills.Manage your bill virtually anywhere, anytime.
Learn how to set up your bank account, debit card, or credit card to automatically transfer funds and pay your bill each month.