Set up your gifts & keep your resolutions!
Now that we've celebrated the holidays, exchanged gifts and sang Auld Lang Syne; it's time set yourself up for success in 2022.
We can help you get your gifts ready to use. We also have some tips for a healthy and happy new year.
Let's set up those devices...
Need to activate your gift?
Activating a device used to be a hassle but AT&T has made it easy!
Whether your gift was bought from us or is a compatible and unlocked device, you can activate all your devices online.Once your gift is activated, learn how to:
Need to get connected?
Using a Wi-Fi network helps you save wireless data and enhance your experience in places where mobile broadband signal isn't optimal.
• Turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Quickly turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Connect to a Wi-Fi network
• Remove a Wi-Fi network.
• iOS devices: Go to Settings, then Cellular or Personal Hotspot.
• Android devices: Go to Settings, then Connections or Networks, and finally Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
You may also be able to use your smartphone as a personal mobile hotspot.
Need to view your bill?
We have several convenient ways to view your AT&T bill online:
You can also pay your bill from the myAT&T App by:
1. Signing into the myAT&T App.
2. Select your bill.
3. Expand sections to see more details:
• To pay your bill, select Make a payment.
• To see a copy of your paper bill, select View paper bill.
• To view up to 16 previous bills, scroll and select Payments > More payment history.
If you have more questions, we have all your AT&T bill answers.