Need help avoiding data overage charges?
It's important to ensure that you are on a plan that matches your activity – to help you avoid any data overage fees.
Learn how to check your usage online, which online activities might drive up usage, steps you can take to avoid data overages and more!
Learn how to...
Track your usage
- Sign in to the myAT&T App.
- Under MY WIRELESS USAGE, you'll find your current usage.
- From here, you can view your current balance info for talk, text, and data use by device.
If you have linked accounts, select MY WIRELESS USAGE and See all my usage.
Learn more about how you can get usage balances in the myAT&T App.
Manage your usage
Knowing how much data you're using will help keep your monthly bills predictable.Here are some activities that tend to use a lot of data:
• High-definition video streaming
• Video conferencing, like FaceTime® and Skype®
• Standard-definition video streaming
• Online interactive gaming
• Music streaming
• Downloading & viewing movies
• Downloading & viewing large data files
Learn more about using Wi-Fi, Screen Saver, how to suspend or block all usage for specific devices and other tips for managing wireless usage.
Make sure you have the right plan
If you frequently go over your data allowance, you may need to switch to a plan that better meets your data needs.
Let us help you find the unlimited data plan that is best for you.