The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!

Get the latest iPads, iPhones & Apple devices on the nation’s largest and most reliable network!

If you are looking for the news on latest the Apple devices, including the new iPad Pro and iPad Air, or all of our Apple device deals for new & existing customers - you're in the right place!

The latest iPads!

Expand all

Ready to upgrade to a new iPhone?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more

Are you looking for other Apple devices?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Apple solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to request a vacation hold on my AT&T phone plan?

Hello, thanks for looking at this email. I'm currently enrolled in a group AT&T phone plan and am traveling abroad. I was wondering how I could temporarily deactivate my individual AT&T phone plan for the summer so I don't get charged during the summer. Thanks for your attention and help,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving to Korea, need both US and Korean number

I’m moving to South Korea from the US later this year. I will live there for 1 year at minimum but I intend to stay there at least 3 years, or possibly permanently. Currently I’m on an AT&T family plan. My family is staying in the US. But we won’t want to pay big international or roaming fees t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Voicemail notifications delayed for DAYS

My mom was in a panic because I hadn’t returned her calls. I am recovering from surgery and she called to see how I was doing. I had no idea that she had left me a voicemail and she called a family friend and THAT person left me a voicemail which I also didn’t know about for TWO DAYS. This is a real

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Activating Voicemail after 60 days

How can I reset the voicemail to get access to the initial voicemail setup process? This is not an inquiry regarding how to set up a voicemail within the 60-day window.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocked iPhone purchased through Apple - can anyone confirm that it will be unlocked if we add it as another line to our plan?

If we add another line to our plan and bring our own phone, an unlocked iPhone purchased from Apple, can anyone confirm that the phone will be TOTALLY unlocked on the first day? We need it for an overseas trip and I am concerned it could be subject to a sixty day wait.

Questions

Join the latest Apple solutions...

(24)
Dedicated International Wireless Phone Plans

I'm moving to Madrid, Spain starting this fall and I was wondering if AT&T offers any dedicated international wireless phone plans for long, extended living abroad situations?? I know the international day pass is capped off after 10 days (so an extra $120 per month on your plan, correct?) but

Questions

Tried to unlock my paid off iPhone and ran into issue

Hi! I tried to unlock my phone that I recently paid off and in the request portal everything went well until the last "review your information" section, where it says "the account info you provided doesn't match our records. Please try again." This is very weird because it's the same info (account n

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to request a vacation hold on my AT&T phone plan?

Hello, thanks for looking at this email. I'm currently enrolled in a group AT&T phone plan and am traveling abroad. I was wondering how I could temporarily deactivate my individual AT&T phone plan for the summer so I don't get charged during the summer. Thanks for your attention and help,

Questions

Closed

Pixel 8 pro IMEI not recognized

Hi, I have a pixel 8 pro that's unlocked. AT&T has said my device is not compatible with their network because IMEI is not recognized. I contacted Google support and they have confirmed that my device is unlocked and can be used with any carrier. I have used the same phone in Europe and Canada s

Questions

No internet via cellular data after iOS 17.5 update

No internet via cellular data after iOS 17.5 update on iPhone 12 Pro (now works only with wifi)

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.