Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo.

The power of AT&T. The freedom of PREPAIDSM.

No annual contract • No credit checks • No activation fee online

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID on America's Best Network1.

Stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. AT&T Prepaid offers pay as you go plans at a price you'll love – all with unlimited talk & text plus text to over 100 countries.

1 GWS awarded AT&T Best Network OneScore 2020. GWS conducts drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its OneScore analysis.

The latest AT&T PREPAID support...

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T PREPAID solutions...

(9)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Stock firmware/scatter files for Tinno U668AA Motivation Max.

I am currently in dire need of the link to download stock firmware for the Ti nno U668AA which is the at&t Motivation Max branded phone. I have custom firmware and the device is stuck booting into fastboot mode. I have looked EVERYWHERE online and the site and its ONLY offered, "ota." I NEED the

Questions

Accepted Solution

How good does this works?

Being somewhere, where there?s no internet

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone is sending all calls straight to voicemail

My phone sends all calls straight to voicemail

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Active SIM; Don't know number; ERROR CODE: SSACT-543

I was going through the activation process, but lost power on my laptop. I already activated the prepaid phone, but I am getting the following error: "Your device is already set up with AT&T Prepaid, but you need to make a payment to begin using it on our network. To access your prepaid account,

Questions

Join the latest AT&T PREPAID discussions...

(28)
ATT plan eSIM and ATT prepaid eSIM

I recently switched from Att prepaid to a plan with phone installments. My question is if I add my prepaid eSIM to my current phone what will happen? Will I be able to keep my old number on new phone or will it replace my current phone plan? I also read if I add it, it will delete the physical sim i

Questions

Unlock device app made for an older version of android

I requested to unlock a prepaid phone of which the line has been discontinued. I got an email with the link and I submitted the request but the request was saying it has been denied because the phone should have an unlock app which I need to use. The phone does NOT have this app and when I try to in

Questions

Using local eSIM with contract on my iPhone 15

I have a contract can I use a local eSIM instead of international travel. i am going out of the country for 2 months.

Questions

Static IP address for Mobile hotspot $35 plan

Hi I want to get static IP address for the current account. I have $35 Mobile hotspot/Tablet plan (prepaid ). Number associate with account 402-805-0***. Thanks, Ashish.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

The latest AT&T PREPAID plans & devices...

Expand all

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.