Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data for $40/mo.

The power of AT&T. The freedom of PREPAIDSM.

No annual contract • No credit checks • No activation fee online

Get the flexibility and convenience of AT&T PREPAID on America's Best Network1.

Stay connected with friends and family with the data you need to surf, play, and stream your favorite entertainment, plus unlimited talk and text. AT&T Prepaid offers pay as you go plans at a price you'll love – all with unlimited talk & text plus text to over 100 countries.

1 GWS awarded AT&T Best Network OneScore 2020. GWS conducts drive tests for AT&T and uses the data in its OneScore analysis.

The latest AT&T PREPAID support...

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T PREPAID solutions...

(9)

Accepted Solution

Unable to access online account for new prepay SIM

Yesterday I purchased a data-only SIM for a hotspot I already own (Nighthawk M6 Pro) from the local AT&T store. They activated and we tested it--the hotspot worked fine and works fine today. I want to set up the online account so I can manage the autopay and buy more data when necessary. Note t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Arrogance

I need to get the remaining prepaid money over to my new phone after my original phone was lost.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to get refund for prepaid system

When I was going to switch from AT&T to another carrier earlier this year, I called AT&T about 10 days in advance before my contract with AT&T ended. I thought there was enough time to switch my number and stop the prepaid. Somehow their system had already charged me for the next cycle.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T carrier lock

I was gifted s23 ultra bought from USA, I am currently residing in India with the handset. I am not able to access network with my INDIAN sim card as it is prompting me to put the code to unlock the network lock. PLEASE HELP.

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T refusing to unlock my iPhone 4S

So, on eBay I got a iPhone 4s for cheap but it's locked to AT&T. I wanna use it on T Mobile as they still got 2G but at&t doesn't even have 2g or 3g. I sent a unlock request already and they refused to unlock it. What should I do?

Questions

Join the latest AT&T PREPAID discussions...

(28)
Can't activate my prepaid

I keep getting the your device is already set up but you need to make a payment. to access your prepaid account please enter the service zip code you used when activating. ERROR CODE: SSACT-543 I don't know how to make a payment or what i am doing wrong.

Questions

Att account is saying wrong password

So whenever I log into my account through email my online password works but once I go to refill prepaid where I have to log in with my number it says my online password is wrong? And that’s the password it’s asking for the online password. And whenever I go to forgot password it asks me to use my n

Questions

pre-paid sim in an at&t only phone

I just got my new phone and i put the sim in and i just get SOS only. Is it not possible for my pre-paid sim to work in my at&t locked phone? the phone is paid off.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Unable to access online account for new prepay SIM

Yesterday I purchased a data-only SIM for a hotspot I already own (Nighthawk M6 Pro) from the local AT&T store. They activated and we tested it--the hotspot worked fine and works fine today. I want to set up the online account so I can manage the autopay and buy more data when necessary. Note t

Questions

SSACT-557

Hi, Trying to activate a Prepaid card. Getting a msg that 2G phone is not supported. Running a Samsung A53 5g device. Any idea to resolve this?

Questions

The latest AT&T PREPAID plans & devices...

Expand all

NEW PLAN

Unlimited talk, text, and data

Get the essentials for a great price with Mexico & Canada included.

$40/mo.
After $10/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $50/mo.
Shop now
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.