Do you need to Transfer Billing Responsibility?
A Transfer of Billing Responsibility changes the account ownership from one person to another. With the transfer, the new owner assumes responsibility for the account, monthly bills, and contract.
To be eligible to Transfer Billing Responsibility to another account:
- Your account must be active for 60+ days.
- Your account status must be current with no past-due balance.
Note: You're still responsible for any account charges until the transfer is completed.
- If you have combined billing, you need to separate your services, such as AT&T Internet, Phone, U-verse TV, DIRECTV, and wireless, before transferring all or part of the account to a new owner.
The accounts can be re-combined by calling us after 2 full billing periods.
- Make sure this account is not an AT&T PREPAID or company account.
Now, let's get started!
Are you Transferring Billing Responsibility?
Are you a Wireless Customer?
Learn more about how to transfer billing responsibility for a wireless number to a new account owner.
Are you a Wired Customer?
Learn more about how to transfer billing responsibility for your wired services & bills to someone else.
* Includes: AT&T Internet, Internet with AT&T Fiber, Fixed Wireless Internet, U-verse TV, Digital Phone
Are you a DIRECTV, AT&T TV or AT&T Home Phone Customer?
If so, Contact Us so we can help you complete a Transfer of Billing Responsibilities request!