Need help understanding your bill?

Do you need to complete a Transfer Billing Responsibility request?

A Transfer of Billing Responsibility changes the person who handles payments on an account. It moves your Wireless, TV, Internet, or Home Phone service to a new account owner. If you want to transfer or accept billing responsibility for any type of service, we can help.

Do you need to transfer billing responsibility?

Expand all

Do you need to accept billing responsibility?

Expand all

Learn more about managing accounts, lines & numbers.

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest account solutions...

(5)

Accepted Solution

Text messages being labeled as Spam

Our business line is unable to send out text messages to anyone on ATT because they labeled our number as Spam. It is not Spam. How do we get our number removed from their Spam filter?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Liars

My wife and I were promised free phones by a representative from AT@T. She looked at our phones and guaranteed our phones would be free.  Turs out that is not the case.  AT@T customer service offers no help

Questions

Accepted Solution

No credit for trade in

Who can I contact regarding AT&T stating they never received my trade in phone. I sent it with the label they gave me and fed ex has proof that it was picked up And scanned but from there it is lost. Never received by At & t. I’ve called multiple times and they’ve even stated once that my c

Questions

Accepted Solution

postpaid plan as non US citizen / no SSN

I am often in the US work related for several months and would like to get a postpaid plan (Unlimited Premium). I know prepaid exist but its not an option for me, I need add ons that are not possible with prepaid. Can I get a postpaid plan as non US citizen? I dont have SSN or any other way on how

Questions

Accepted Solution

unlock paid off iphone

Our two iPhone installment plans were paid off in Sept 2022. We switched carriers in Oct 2023, and purchased new phones from the new carrier.  Since then we have been unsuccessful in unlocking the old phones from AT&T.  Keep seeing the message that installment plan is not paid off.&nb

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.