Graduation Gifts That Connect Us

Do you need to complete a Transfer Billing Responsibility request?

A Transfer of Billing Responsibility changes the person who handles payments on an account. It moves your Wireless, TV, Internet, or Home Phone service to a new account owner. If you want to transfer or accept billing responsibility for any type of service, we can help.

Do you need to transfer billing responsibility?

Expand all

Do you need to accept billing responsibility?

Expand all

Learn more about managing accounts, lines & numbers.

Expand all
Need help understanding your bill?
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest account solutions...

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Bulk unlock requests for Enterprise

Hi, I support an Enterprise account with AT&T, we are pulling a portion of our lines to another carrier. We are being given quite the runaround in getting bulk unlock request fulfilled. We have been sent a weblink where we need to upload each IMEI. We have hundreds to do and need an email addres

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATNT fraud

I was employed as freelance and paid in cash by an authorized retail ATNT store- the store owner was committing fraud and violating a number of store regulations. I was asked to leave and never paid for 3 weeks of work. I have reported this to the hotline ATNT has but that is a third party contracto

Questions

Accepted Solution

Denied New Line and Installment Agreement through BestBuy; Easily Approved through AT&T

I am trying to purchase devices on new lines through an AT&T installment plan purchased at BestBuy. My first two phone purchases worked without issue, my third required an excessive down payment, and number four is completely denied.  My credit score is 800+ through all three reporting bur

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Paying off a phone in a contract

I bought this phone from a friend but he hasn?t paid it off yet because it?s in a contract of 3 other lines and was wondering if I could pay the one phone off and get it off the contract.

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.