Need help understanding your bill?

Do you need to complete a Transfer Billing Responsibility request?

A Transfer of Billing Responsibility changes the person who handles payments on an account. It moves your Wireless, TV, Internet, or Home Phone service to a new account owner. If you want to transfer or accept billing responsibility for any type of service, we can help.

Do you need to transfer billing responsibility?

Expand all

Do you need to accept billing responsibility?

Expand all

Learn more about managing accounts, lines & numbers.

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest account solutions...

(8)

Accepted Solution

Port SNAFU - deactivated today.

I cancelled my service intending to port it out before the cancellation took effect. My dad fell ill and I had to take him to hospital where he spent 3 days and then I had to take 2 ~15 hour flights home, during which my wheelchair was broken ... and I failed to get the port out pin in time. And I'

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is the military discount going away?

Is the military discount going away? My mom thinks she read it in a letter that AT&T sent us but she can't remember the details and my father can't locate the letter.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Email bank statements

I need to send bank statements proving payment out of my bank account to my ATT account for February. I was given a fax number, but it won’t go through…I need an email so this can be fixed immediately

Questions

Accepted Solution

Detailed billing historical

Hello I’m trying to get detailed billing from 2010 to track down an important number that I am in need of, who can help me out?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone returned to ATT of a deceased on another account

My father passed and his phone was part of an installment plan, paid for on my sister's account, along with three other lines. I am the Executrix on the estate. Must the actual phone be returned to ATT in order to close the line or the account? Thank you in advance.

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.