Mother's Day Gifts That Connect Us

We can help protect you from online scams.

AT&T ActiveArmorSM is always protecting you with a combination of our free security apps and 24/7 network protection with built-in, patented security technology that proactively detects and prevents threats.

Learn how AT&T ActiveArmor protects you and your device, connections, and personal data at home, at work, and on the go.

Please remember that AT&T will never ask you to send us your personal or account information via email or text message.

Step up your security with AT&T ActiveArmor!

Expand all

Peace of mind just got a lot easier with AT&T Secure Family® app!

Expand all

Are you looking for ways to protect yourself and your family?

Expand all

What are some of the latest scams?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions about online security...

(0)
No conversations found!

Join a discussion about online security...

(8)
Data stolen and used for fraud

I have proof of my data being stolen through my AT&T account and fraud was committed on my credit card recently. I want the free experian 1 yr subscription for my husband and I as his soc sec # was also found in a data breach. Please send me an email with a code to subscribe to experian. I never

Questions

Didn’t get a notification by mail

We had ATT Internet service when we lived in Illinois. We have since moved but got an alert that one of our social security numbers were part of the ATT data breach. How do I get access to the free year of credit monitoring that I am due?

Questions

Securing my AT&T-supplied gateway

I have a Pace 5268AC gateway supplied by AT&T. In light of the recent data breach at AT&T, I have a few questions: 1. Under Settings > System Info > Access Code, the value in the device access code field says "default access code"? Should I change this code? If yes, how do I do this?

Questions

AT&T internet air ActiveArmor blocking valid secure websites.

AT&T internet air ActiveArmor blocking valid secure websites via my desktop computer. Sites that I frequent often, such as banks, credit cards, shopping sites such as HSN and QVC, and even AT&T's website are not connecting. All these sites and many more show the information icon before the w

Questions

Lost contacts

All contacts are gone. Have no other device or account with contacts. There is no deleted contacts or restore contacts option when I go to contacts.

Questions

What is the free AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app?

Expand all

What is AT&T ActiveArmor internet security?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.