Follow these steps to setup call protection and device security:
Set call protection preferences
1. Open the AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app and tap Calls.
2. Scroll to Network call preferences.
3. Choose one:
• Block caller: You can block calls from your call log, contact list, or manually.1
• Fraud calls: This is automatically set to Block for your protection. You can choose to flag these calls or send to voicemail.1
• Nuisance calls: This is automatically set to Enabled. You can choose to flag, block, or send to voicemail each category. Categories include Political, Spam risk, Surveys, Nonprofit, Private calls, Telemarketers, and Account services. Categories were based on complaints and feedback.2,3,4
• Unknown callers: This defaults to Allowed. You can also choose to send to voicemail.
1. Settings can be adjusted in the app.
2. May inadvertently block wanted calls; settings can be adjusted in the app.
3. AT&T Call Protect: Available to AT&T consumer, prepaid, and business customers with HD-Voice-capable AT&T smartphones. For info about AT&T HD Voice, go to att.com/hdvoice.
4. All call categories, except Fraud, are automatically set to allow. Manage all settings via app.
Manage device security options
Open the app and go to My Device to enable system and passcode or screen lock alerts. These notify you of pending operating system updates for your device. System updates may help fix security issues you don't know about.
Android devices can also get alerts for unauthorized (root) access detection.
Learn how to use breach reports, ID monitoring, network protection and more.