We recognize and honor military, veterans and their families. Get 25% off our best unlimited plans.

Are you a U.S. military or service member being deployed or transferred?

Do you want to cancel your wireless service and hold your phone number for when you return? We can help you with that.

Under the Service Members Civil Relief Act (SCRA), if you’re an eligible service member or qualified spouse or dependent, you may have the option to:
    -  Pay no Early Termination Fees (ETF) upon cancellation of your wireless service.
    -  Can ask us to hold your number for up to 39 months so long as you reactivate your service within that time frame.

Let us show you how to cancel or reactivate AT&T wireless service if you’re U.S. military, a service member or a qualifying spouse or dependent.

Do you need to prepare for your military deployment?

Expand all

Are you ready to reactivate your service?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest Military Discount solutions...

No conversations found!

Join the latest Military Discount conversations...

Credit bureau?

Wondering what credit bureau(s) do they use?






The international plan was $10 per day last I used it (less than a year ago) and I am now being charged more. Is there any way to stick with my original price and/or add a military discount due to traveling on military orders?





Let us thank you for your service!

Expand all


Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.