• DIRECTV STREAM with a PREMIER or MAX package.
• DIRECTV with a PREMIER or LO MÁXIMO package.
• U-verse TV with a U400, U450, or U450 Latino package.
Not sure which plan you're on? Go to your myAT&T account overview and look for your TV plan info:
• If you have access, sign in on the device of your choice.
• If you don't have access, you can upgrade or get an add-on. Go to your myAT&T account overview. Look in My TV and select Manage package. Follow the prompts to change your package or add Max to your current plan.
You can still get it! All you need to do is:
• Upgrade to an AT&T plan or package that includes Max or choose it as an add-on. Go to your myAT&T account overview. Then, choose your service and follow the prompts to update your package or plan.
• Sign up directly with Max at max.com. Max will bill you for the service separately.
If you subscribe to HBO through Amazon Appstore, Apple, Google Play, Roku Channel Store, Samsung TV, WarnerMedia, Consolidated Communications, Liberty, North State, Optimum, Service Electric Cablevision, Verizon Fios, or Ziply Fiber, then you have access to Max Ad-Free right now, at no extra cost!
Download the Max app and sign in with your existing HBO email and password, choose Access all of Max, and start streaming instantly.
If you subscribe to HBO through one of the providers below, you may get access to a Max plan (at no extra cost!). Max subscription plans vary by subscription provider:
• Verizon Fios
• YouTube TV
Note: Check with your subscription provider to confirm your plan access.
When you subscribe at max.com or through an app store, you can choose a subscription plan and monthly or yearly billing:
- Watch everything with limited ads for a lower price
- Watch in HD. $9.99/month or $99.99/year (16% savings)
- Download shows and movies to watch on-the-go
- Watch in HD, with select movies in 4K UHD
- Stream outside the US. $14.99/month or $149.99/year (16% savings)
Both plans have:
- Exclusive streaming access to the biggest Warner Bros. movies
- 13,000+ hours of series, movies, and new exclusive programming (Max Originals)
- All of your HBO favorites
- Select favorites from the iconic brands of Warner Bros., DC, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies, and much more.
- A robust selection of acquired series and movies.
You need to sign in with the AT&T ID and password for the service that gives you access to Max™. If you enter the wrong ID, we'll email you a hint.
If you see a Can't Verify Your Subscription error, when signing on with an Apple SSO, you may have to disable Apple single sign on (SSO) and then open the Max app. Be sure to scroll down for steps on how to deactivate SSO.
If you get an Unhandled Exception error, when signing in, just select Cancel and try again.
If you are getting a 205.5 sign in error, you should sign in to DIRECTV.com to change your password. DO NOT use the link on the error message to sign in.
To change your password:
1. Go to directv.com and sign in.
2. Select My Account, then select My account Info.
3. Look under Login Information and select Change My Password.
4. Follow the prompts to change it.
5. Look for an email from us confirming your password was changed.
6. Sign back in to Max using your new password.
If Max isn't working as expected:
• Use another device to check your internet connection.
• Turn your device off and back on.
• Make sure you're using the latest version of the app. Check your device's app store.
• Delete the Max app from your device and reinstall it from your device's app store.
• Confirm you're using a compatible streaming device.