Need to connect your router?

Do you need some help with a connected device?

We have what you need to set up your 3rd party modems & routers, smart TVs and gaming systems. You'll also find hints, discussions and troubleshooting tips for the devices you want to connect with.

Let's get you connected!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

AT&T Internet Equipment (CA State Warning)

I received the message after ordering AT&T Internet service. CA State WARNING! Products ordered can expose you to chemicals known to cause cancer &/or reproductive harm. See: att.com/PROP65 Should I trust your product? Why did I receive this message?

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-500 Port forwarding issue

When I try to add more than 4-5 port forwarding entries, the "Needed by Device" drop-down box does not populate and says "No Devices Found". If I remove all but 2 entries, the drop-down box is populated again. I thought it was a bad gateway so ATT sent me a new one and the new one is doing the same

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320 DHCP Disable with external firewall

Posting this a second time since my first post got deleted without explanation and banned my account for (I'm GUESSING posting a link to a bridge creation help article) using the tools provided in this wysiwyg editor. I can't even get to the post anymore to see how I worded that which is pretty anno

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough, Deco Mesh Router and Port Forwarding

I used to run Comcast with my own modem and router. Hosting my Docker apps with Caddy and DuckDNS (port forwarding 80/443 in router). I would access my apps through my DuckDNS sub domain and things worked great. I recently switched to AT&T fiber. I setup my AT&T gateway in IP pass through m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Simple SSH Server using BGW320 router solved

I needed to do something very simple but could not get this to work for days.Since I'm using AWS CLI which requires whitelisting IP addresses, and I need to work remotely by connecting my laptop computer to my phone's personal hotspot to SSH to my home server. I have a single IPv4 address facing wor

Questions

Join the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment discussions...

(29)
Fiber Cable

Hi, I'd like to move my modem to a location that is further than the cable they placed when it was installed a week ago. I have the Model: Nokia BGW320-505. I looked at some of the forum questions but I just want to make sure I get the correct one. I saw this on Amazon: 50ft (15 Meters) SC/APC to SC

Questions

Fiber Wi-Fi extender to buy, not rent?

I am having a lot of issues with my fiber internet. They say I need a Wi-Fi extender.  But ATT only rents them.  Are there any good extenders that I can buy rather than pay a monthly fee forever? I currently have a BGW320-500 router.

Questions

Proper settings for IP Passthrough on Arris BGW210-700 with router (DD-Wrt) behind router (BGW210-700) configuration?

I am connected to the ATnT Fiber Internet using my Arris BGW210-700 router. Behind that router I have a DD-Wrt router, that all of my LAN devices connect to. So essentially, as of now, I have a double nat router behind router configuration. I am trying to set up IP Passthrough on the Arris BGW210-70

Questions

ATT FedEx Shipping Restrictions

I recently ordered ATT Internet service for my new address and ATT shipped me a router via FedEx. Fedex has attempted to deliver the package but because I work nights, I will never be able to take delivery of it during normal business hours. ATT placed restrictions on the order to where I cannot pic

Questions

BGW210-700 Firewall Specs/Info?

My previous gateway, the 2Wire 3800HGV-B, had many configureable firewall options and there is considerable documentation available on the firewall. I am looking at the Arris BGW210-700 firewall. There doesn't seem to be very many options as compared to the 2Wire and I can find very little informat

Questions

Do you have questions about your Wi-Fi gateway & equipment?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.