Are you having problems running your apps?

We know how frustrating that can be! That's why we put this page together for you. While AT&T does not support 3rd party apps or programs these links might offer some helpful tips to get your 3rd party apps and programs back up and working in no time!

Note: These resources are owned and maintained outside of AT&T and are only provided as a potential resource.

Resources for your apps and programs:

Expand all

Help for your apps & mobile purchases:

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions about your wireless features...

(11)

Accepted Solution

eSIM

So I accidentally deleted my eSIM and I tried to put the eSIM back on my phone but it won’t let me activate it and I have no data, unfortunately I can’t contact via phone call Becuase I’m in a whole different country at the moment, what should I do?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sporadic issue with dropping bars: at home and on the go.

A few weeks ago, my phone lost connectivity to the wireless network, no bars. Couldn't make or receive calls. I was at home. Entire family is on the same plan. No one else had issues. The next day, everything was back to normal; no issues. Today, it started happening again. One minute have 4 or 5 b

Questions

Accepted Solution

Buy a cellphone in US, use overseas permanently?

Buy a cellphone in US, use overseas permanently? Hello. Can I buy an ATT cell phone in US, take it with me to Taiwan and use it permanently there? I really only want to send and rec'v text messages with it, not make or receive calls.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Hotspot does not work with laptop

My wireless hotspot (iPhone 8 Plus) works fine with my iPad (Air Pro), but I get a “no internet” error from my laptop (Dell Inspiron 16 Plus) every time. I have followed the ATT wireless hotspot troubleshooter with no success.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

At&t Outrage

I have a business account with AT&T and had to see clients and this outrage caused me to miss money, late to client's homes, and unable to call my client's to inform them of my lateness. This was a great inconvenience for my business.  I think all AT&T customers as well as business cus

Questions

Join the latest conversations about your wireless features...

(41)

Accepted Solution

eSIM

So I accidentally deleted my eSIM and I tried to put the eSIM back on my phone but it won’t let me activate it and I have no data, unfortunately I can’t contact via phone call Becuase I’m in a whole different country at the moment, what should I do?

Questions

Firstnet network showing 300-100 instead of firstnet network

My Firstnet puck is showing a message 300-100 instead of the firstnet network?   What does that mean?

Questions

Usage Details

Hello, As of late my usage details for Mobile Hotspot is continuously saying I’ve used 0/60GB even though I know it’s being used I reached out to AT&T customer care and they didn’t some troubleshooting steps and then told me my phone might need to be replaced. However, I can see that my regular

Questions

AT&T texts from Samsung not going through to Tmobil Android phones

I have had the same issue as the rest of these people in this chat. It is ridiculous and annoying. And AT&t has given absolutely no resolution or no reason why this is happening. I sometimes have to send my husband who has T-Mobile whereas I have AT&t 6 to 7 text messages to get it through t

Questions

Wireless outage Georgia

There’s been a wireless outage in Powder Springs since the morning of 2/26. It has not been fixed. Is there a way to get an update on when it’ll be fixed? It’s ridiculous that this is happening right after the nationwide outage.

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.