Need to connect your router?

Ready to learn what your Pace 5168 Wi-Fi Gateway lights lights mean?

The power status lights on your Wi-Fi® gateway indicate:
    •  Green: The gateway is on.
    •  Red: The gateway or power supply may be malfunctioning. Try rebooting your gateway to fix it.

Learn more about all of our Wi-Fi Gateways & Equipment.

What do these lights mean on the Pace 5168 Wi-Fi gateway?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(9)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210-700 drops all incoming 6in4 packets?

I'm trying to set up a Hurricane Electric IPv6 tunnel using an OPNsense system behind a BGW210-700 RG, but it turns out that despite disabling the packet filter and pretty much every other firewall option in the RG, it drops all incoming 6in4 (IP protocol 41) packets. The logs list the reason as "U

Questions

Accepted Solution

openDNS with BGW-320

I am trying to set up openDNS but I am not very tech savvy and I am struggling to understand some of the answers I've already found in this forum. Is anyone out there willing to explain it in a very simplified yet detailed way? I already set up an openDNS account but once I'm logged into the router,

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T BWG320 + Deco mesh BE16000 = double-NAT

Hello - following the guides here I have my AT&T BWG320 set in IP Passthrough DHCPS-fixed mode and my TP-Link Deco BE16000 in router mode. I also have Wifi disabled on the BWG320. The main node of the Deco BE16000 is connected to the BWG320 via port 1 (5Gb) on the BWG. I have rebooted both syste

Questions

Accepted Solution

Upgrade from 5268AC to BGW320 with U-verse TV

Hi, I've been a U-verse customer, both TV (coax) and home internet for about 15 or so years.  I'm the original owner of the home which thankfully has fiber to the prem.   3 TV's connected to U-verse and 1GB coming into the home for internet.   I was interested in the ne

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving my internet box from one room to another in my house .

My internet box is under my bed and I’d like to move it to the living room. When the technician placed it 4 years ago this was the best place as there was a phone connection there . Can I move it and do I need a  phone jack? Can this phone connections be moved to another room? Thanks .  

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.