Need to connect your router?

Ready to learn what your Pace 5168 Wi-Fi Gateway lights lights mean?

The power status lights on your Wi-Fi® gateway indicate:
    •  Green: The gateway is on.
    •  Red: The gateway or power supply may be malfunctioning. Try rebooting your gateway to fix it.

Learn more about all of our Wi-Fi Gateways & Equipment.

What do these lights mean on the Pace 5168 Wi-Fi gateway?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pole relocation and equipment removal

My name is Greg L., I work for Storey Program Management, and we are the Owner's Representative for the Town of Matthews, building their new firestation #3, located at Charlotte, NC 28105. There is a Duke Energy pole, with AT&T spectrum equipment on it. The equipment and lines on this pole need

Questions

Accepted Solution

Equipment return

I was troubleshooting my router and as i was following the instruction on the app, it asked if the light was a solid white or blinking. The minute i chose blinking and it sends me notification that the replacement equipment was sent, it went solid a second later. I now have the replacement equipment

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att smart WiFi extender

I needed to improve my daughter’s WiFi signal for her room. It’s the farthest from the base unit. while setting the device up, it basically required me to set it up across the room from the base unit. how can I make this work? As of now it’s useless. thank you.

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320 Received Power Display Bug?

BGW320-500 running 4.25.4. Service is running well with no issues. Is there a display bug for the received optical power under Broadband>FiberStatus?  My BGW320 is reporting 0.87 (see below) or -41 dBm per the Rx Power explanation on the right of that page. I'm on XG-PON service.  AFA

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T AirTies 4971 EPS18R1G-16 Power Adapter

Bit of an odd one here... my puppy chewed through the power adapter for our wi-fi extender, so I need a new power cord. However, when I google this all I can find are third party cords that are fairly expensive and have long delivery times. I would like to purchase this from AT&T, but have had n

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.