Need to connect your router?

Ready to learn what your Pace 5031 Wi-Fi Gateway lights lights mean?

The power status lights on your Wi-Fi® gateway indicate:
    •  Green: The gateway is powered on.
    •  Flashing Green: The gateway is starting.
    •  Orange: There’s a software update in progress. Don’t unplug the gateway or remove the battery until the update completes.
    •  Red: The gateway or power supply may be malfunctioning. Try rebooting your gateway to fix it.

Learn more about all of our Wi-Fi Gateways & Equipment.

What do these lights mean on the Pace 5031 Wi-Fi gateway?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(5)

Accepted Solution

Replaced Router/Gateway in passthrough, now different traceroute behavior?

I have a pfSense firewall setup behind my gateway which is in passthrough. This week while troubleshooting something else I did a traceroute from within pfSense and observed the first hop was on the same public subnet as my public ip address (for example, if my public IP was 64.58.104.100, the first

Questions

Accepted Solution

BGW320-505 Modem-Does It have its Router capability to do port forwarding and port Triggering?

I just got Fiber installed and was looking in the modem. I don't seem to find any real router functions in there. My question is on the BGW320-505 Modem-Does It have its Router capability to do port forwarding and port Triggering?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Slow speeds after Passthrough turned on

Yesterday I installed a new UniFi gateway. I followed the steps I found here and it is all working properly except for the download speeds are very slow compared to before I installed the gateway. Prior to the new gateway, I was running typically around 930 Mbps, now I'm averaging around 275 Mbps. U

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is it possible to have the policy adjusted so I can access my home router's advanced settings over the WAN?

I just received a new router and was pretty excited to try out the new app until I tried using it. In theory, it's a great idea and I can understand why the default policy is to only allow access to advanced settings while connected to the local LAN, however, that limitation seriously limits the use

Questions

Accepted Solution

Frequent disconnects every few minutes

Just recently swapped over to att fiber and my experience has been pretty bad. The internet speed is fast which is great but I constantly disconnect every few minutes. I'll disconnect and after a few seconds (maybe 10) I'll reconnect. It's not too noticable when I'm working or just on my phone but g

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.