Need to connect your router?

Ready to learn what your Pace 5031 Wi-Fi Gateway lights lights mean?

The power status lights on your Wi-Fi® gateway indicate:
    •  Green: The gateway is powered on.
    •  Flashing Green: The gateway is starting.
    •  Orange: There’s a software update in progress. Don’t unplug the gateway or remove the battery until the update completes.
    •  Red: The gateway or power supply may be malfunctioning. Try rebooting your gateway to fix it.

Learn more about all of our Wi-Fi Gateways & Equipment.

What do these lights mean on the Pace 5031 Wi-Fi gateway?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(7)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Actiontec modem with Internet 25

Can I use my existing Actiontec C2000A modem with Internet 25? It has bonded VDSL2+ capabilities.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Extending BWG320-505 Fiber cable from wall

I bought a long SC/APC to SC/APC Fiber Optic Internet Cable from Amazon to extend the fiber cable to move my AT&T BWG320-505 modem beyond the 10ft standard cable going into the wall. But the AT&T Fiber cable has additional adapter or connector attached to the green SC/APC , should I remove t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broken box cover

We need this AT&T underground box cover to be fixed and safe for people walking at night, it’s dark at night and a person can trip fall inside and hurt themselves. A cheap plastic cover was replaced less than a year ago and now it’s broken again. Please fix it ounce and for all with a stronger m

Questions

Accepted Solution

House is Missing Fiber Box

I was sent my self installation kit yesterday. We tracked down where the fiber box should be, but there is nothing there for us to plug our new kit in. I’ve read other forums that there is a $99 charge to have a tech sent to install a new in these cases, despite having been told that fiber service i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best Gateway or Modem

I have a Pace 5268AC gateway, and 1,000 Gig fiber. I just changed from U-Verse to Direct Streaming ATT TV. Is this still the best gateway for my streaming TV? Will ATT provide a better replacement? I currently have about 30 devices attached to my network.

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.