Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(1)

Accepted Solution

Our IMAP options have disapperared from our Apple devices

Today (2-28-24) our email stopped receiving new messages. When we checked the account settings on all of our devices we see an outgoing mail server SMTP of YAHOO! SMTP server, but there is no IMAP entry for inbound email How do we get this set back up so we can receive emails on our Apple devices?

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(29)
email posts my full name not just email addy..BIG security issue!! how do i change this

my email posts  my  full  name  not  just  my  email  addy.!!!!BIG security  risk  !!!  how  can  i  change  this  ??

Questions

Not receiving email from hotel in aruba. Not in spam or junk. They receive my email I don't receive theirs.

I have an sbcglobal address. I use it both on currently.com and via outlook. It is not blocked or filtered. Added to contacts. There is no way to add to "safe senders" as some have suggested to others in the forum - the at&t/yahoo app doesn't include this setting. And the vendor says they have

Questions

One ATT account & Multiple e-mail addresses issue

I have had one ATT account for as long as ATT has provided email, over 20 years (back when it was Prodigy). I have had multiple email addresses associated with my account for that long as well; 3 with an "@Prodigy.net" address & one with an "@me.com" address. I have been using Microsoft Office f

Questions

Is this email a scam ?

Has anyone received a similar one? There seems to be many posts on scam emails but not very recently.  There is some odd grammar in the text so probably.  Thank you. It does beg the question - if there ever are upgrades to our accounts how would we be contacted for actions such as this?

Questions

Can’t access email

I filled out a email reset password form because somehow my account is locked down after 3 failed attempts when I put in the correct password multiple times this email is connected to all my current accounts so just wondering how I can speed up the process thank you

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.