Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(1)

Accepted Solution

Deleting my AT&T email

I want to delete my att.net email accounts. They are associated with a yahoo account.  I do not want to delete my yahoo contacts, calendars, reminders or notes.  Can I do this? How do I safely do this?  I have tried the steps of going to my profile, etc.  I can’t find any place

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(41)
Email Shuts Down in Evening

My SBCGlobal.net email account shuts down every night around 8:30 pm PST without warning. It's as if it has timed out.  Sometimes it does it while I'm writing an email but I don't find out until I try to go back to my home page (Currently.ATT.Yahoo.com).  Other times I'll be at my home pa

Questions

Unable to access my SBCglobal.net email via the currently.com website

I'm unable to unlock my email account or change the password to my SBCglobal.net account. I no longer have any AT&T services but do have DirecTv, so logging into my account takes me to DirecTv and not AT&T or Currently.

Questions

Reset My Mother's Password

My aged mother doesn't remember her att.net password. Can you help me reset it?  My mother doesn't use email much anymore, but it's required to reset her Facebook password.  Her laptop has died, and I'm setting up a new Chromebook for her.  Her cognitive ability is severely impaired

Questions

email

I constantly receive e-mails designated for someone else. Why does my att.net email server accept other peoples emails and place them in my inbox?

Questions

Email verification code

Email verification code using Microsoft Edge is excessive and ask for it every time I close my browser and reopen, even though I have not shut down my laptop. I used to only be required when starting up the laptop and going to the browser the first time.  Very annoying and must always have my

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.