Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(0)
No conversations found!

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(38)
Can't get to the login page to access my AT&T/yahoo email

I can not even get to the login page for my email, let alone sign in. Every time I select the login page I get a message that says, "Something went wrong" and the tab says "AT&T Error".  The message goes on to say "we may be having trouble with your connection..."  My wifi is working

Questions

Undelete email account

I no longer use my sbcglobal.net email, and I deleted it, but what I didn't know that my wife still uses here sbcglobal.net email and that was one of the sub accounts. How do I restore my account so hers is restored? Can i separate them?

Questions

I cannot access my sbcglobal.net email

For the past few days I have been unable to access the login page to get to my email. This happens again and again, last time it was in June 2023; since then I have only been able to access my email through my phone, until a few days ago.  This is my 3rd post regarding this issue and I still h

Questions

Web Email Contacts missing from

I am in the process of adding contacts in my web email contact list. Currently I have entered about 15 contacts but I can only see 9. Using the scroll bar or the up/down arrows does not reveal the other contacts in the contacts window pane. The new contacts are being saved but I don't know where the

Questions

yahoo mail spamming and respamming

Many perfectly fine emails (including some where I am the sender) get put into the spam folder so I always check spam first each day. I have one correspondent whose emails are always put into spam and when I mark them as non-spam and they go into the inbox, they get put back into spam if I do not lo

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.