Need to connect your router?

Ready to learn what your NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateway lights lights mean?

Every light on your NVG599 Wi-Fi Gateway has a meaning. Learn what each lights means, and how to use them to troubleshoot network problems.

Learn more about all of our Wi-Fi Gateways & Equipment.

What do these lights mean on the NVG599 Wi-Fi gateway?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

utility pole install incomplete

We had a new wood pole installed for a new streetlight and most of the old pole is propped up on a peg leg standing on a board in the dirt and bolted to the new pole, waiting for ATT to come and move the big gray switch box over to the new pole. A month waiting, so far. It looks pretty crappy and ha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return of Gateway

I’m a current customer. I had to have my gateway replaced several months ago. I just realized that I forgot to return the old equipment. If I return it now, can I get the credit for the non return fee on my account?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fibre Connection: Poor Coverage Resolution - Adding Netgear Orbi Router to extend Wifi Coverage

My AT&T Modem-Router is in the cloak closet in our hallway. The Wifi coverage was spotty & poor in some rooms so I had laid down hard wired connection in different rooms. We can't be using hard wired connection to access the Internet through a variety of devices. To improve the wifi covera

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Fiber - Expanding Ethernet Through The Whole House

I'm really happy with my AT&T Fiber internet account and performance right now. WiFi works great in all rooms and on all devices and TVs. I'm considering making a change to my house network, and I want to have internet in all rooms using Ethernet. I have a network closet where everything comes i

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ethernet

Does AT&T provide an adapter to connect 5 devices to Ethernet?

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.