Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Get a faster internet experience with AT&T Fiber!

Learn how to optimize your Internet speed and and where available, enjoy speeds up to 5 GIGs with AT&T Fiber.

Why choose AT&T Fiber Internet?

Expand all

Are you trying to optimize your Internet speed?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Fiber solutions...

(15)

Accepted Solution

Need Equipment moved off pole

So I need help actually talking to someone who can help me. I have tried 1800-288-2020, and they are no help. They give me a to talk to someone in Mobile ATT, but they do nothing. So we have the power company needing to relocate the pole, but ATT equipment we need them to move it. No one seems to be

Questions

Accepted Solution

Port forwarding suddenly stopped working

We have AT&T Business Fiber for this small business. We have 13 static IP addresses and those are working fine. We also have a bunch of systems (workstations, WiFi devices, etc.) on the same AT&T LAN that get addresses in the 192.168.1.0 block. Some of the systems using the 192.168.1.* addr

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough and Reverse Proxy

Just got AT&T Fiber installed today. I already had a Deco Mesh system setup and I would like to keep using it. I was able to setup IP Passthrough to the Deco and all my network devices are back up and running with the Deco's DHCP server. That's great. My issue is I have a reverse proxy setup to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

why am I suddenly unable to go to Home Depot or Lowes websites, I get "access denied"

You don't have permission to access "http://www.homedepot.com/" on this server. Reference #18.90c84d17.1710530021.19218dac

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

5Gb Port not working now. How do I reset it

We had an electricity flicker at my house and now my 5gbp port on the nokia BGW320-505 is not connecting to my PCIe 2.5GbE adapter. Any idea what may be going on. The lights on the router and adapter is on and no flickering.

Questions

Join an AT&T Fiber conversation...

(60)
Why is my internet service not working?

( Edited as per community guidelines) can you please send a someone to fix it please

Questions

I need a 2.4 connection

I need a 2.4 g wifi connection for my video eo Doorbell to work

Questions

AT&T Damaged Box in Manvel, TX

I recently purchased a plot of land, and I later noticed that there is a damaged AT&T box on the premises. I did not damage the box. Can somebody point me in the right direction about how to get this fixed?

Questions

What is a customer service summary ?

Received an email from att stating, “We will be updating some of our backend systems over the next few weeks, which may cause you to receive a Customer Service Summary (CSS) for your AT&T Fiber service that you didn’t initiate. We’re sorry for any confusion and there’s nothing you need to do to

Questions

Fiber jack Question

Hello, I have AT&T fiber, with the Fiber Jack installed outside one of my bedrooms. I want to run ethernet outside, around the house to various places.  Does the outside Fiber jack have an ethernet port inside of the box, that can be used for this, or do I need to punch another whole thoug

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.