Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet

Get a faster internet experience with AT&T Fiber!

Learn how to optimize your Internet speed and and where available, enjoy speeds up to 5 GIGs with AT&T Fiber.

Why choose AT&T Fiber Internet?

Expand all

Are you trying to optimize your Internet speed?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Fiber solutions...

(9)

Accepted Solution

Need underground cabling.

Hi, We took a new connection for our new home. they have provided the wiring and stuff so fast. I appreciate it. But they need to connect the main line to provide the internet. for that need some underground work. its been 3 days every call with the customer service say same answer that "technician

Questions

Accepted Solution

Underground Fiber Terminal identification help

My home was built in 2017 when one lot was subdivided into 7. After the construction was finished, ATT installed Fiber infrastructure buried in my neighbor's front yard. But only one address of the 7 shows Fiber available in ATTs system. After some digging in my neighbor's yard, I found this infrast

Questions

Accepted Solution

Does AT&T Send out technicians on billable calls?

Does AT&T Send out technicians on billable calls?We have an installation that is over 90 days old. It was not connected to our Main Distribution Frame in the building we occupy. We would prefer to have AT&T make the extension but our 'Aggregator' is saying that AT&T is refusing to assi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Lowering Manhole Cover

Hello - I am an engineer who is redesigning a site entrance to meet state DOT standards. The redesign will necessitate lowering the AT&T manhole cover several inches.  Please let me know who I should talk with at AT&T about this.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com

i get a message like this when i go to reward center to claim a reward. att.com/rewardcenter Your connection is not private Attackers might be trying to steal your information from rewardcenter.att.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORIT

Questions

Join an AT&T Fiber conversation...

(55)
Static IP setup on BGW320-500

I have a BGW320-500 and have ordered a block of static IP's through ATT on my account. Is it really as simple as setting the ATT device to IP Passthrough with manual option and the static IP info on my router? Have a Checkpoint 1590 i'm using for the public facing interface.

Questions

BGW320-505 DMZ Questions.

So I am fairly new to all this settings for gaming I used to have Windstream and the guy who came out to set it up was a gamer so he did a whole bunch to get me the best settings. I have since switched to AT&T fiber and have the Modem/Router above. My question is that If I activate IP Passthroug

Questions

assign static ip to printer

Hello. I have an Nokia BGW320-505 ATT gateway and an HP wifi printer. I understand printers need a static ip address otherwise in order to be able to print using wifi otherwise they get assigned a new ip and cannot be found again by phones, laptops etc. My understanding is the printer should be assi

Questions

Who to call if my fiber internet is out for 2 days?

Every time I see an AT&T truck in my neighborhood, I know I will have interruption with my internet fiber service. My internet has been out since April 14, 2024. What number should I call to get a real person talking to me? I have been using AT&T SmartHome Manager app to check my outage stat

Questions

Closed

Internet connection delay

Hi, We took a new connection for our new home. they have provided the wiring and stuff so fast. I appreciate it. But they need to connect the main line to provide the internet. for that need some underground work. its been 3 days every call with the customer service say same answer that "technician

Questions

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.