Need to connect your router?

Ready to get all of your home devices connected?

We have help for everything you may need to connect your devices to your home Wi-Fi, setup your gateways & AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extenders, learn what the lights on your equipment mean and how they can help you identify any issues that you might encounter.

Info and settings for Wi-Fi gateways & equipment...

Expand all

Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(11)

Accepted Solution

openDNS with BGW-320

I am trying to set up openDNS but I am not very tech savvy and I am struggling to understand some of the answers I've already found in this forum. Is anyone out there willing to explain it in a very simplified yet detailed way? I already set up an openDNS account but once I'm logged into the router,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Moving my internet box from one room to another in my house .

My internet box is under my bed and I’d like to move it to the living room. When the technician placed it 4 years ago this was the best place as there was a phone connection there . Can I move it and do I need a  phone jack? Can this phone connections be moved to another room? Thanks .  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Extender Options

Hello all, Are there non ATT wireless extenders that work with the BGW320 Modem/Router? I thought I saw a list somewhere but can no longer find it. Thanks, Leo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Return ATNT equipment

I have returned the device to ATNT via UPS on March 27th. But I received an email saying that my device has not been returned to ATNT for a month.

Questions

Accepted Solution

UDM router has "no internet connection" when plugged into BGW320-500 port (Giga at bottom)

Newly installed BGW320-500 connects to the Internet, but I can't get my Ubiquiti Dream Machine (UDM) to reach the Internet when I plug it into the gigabit port (bottom port on BGW, there is a green light showing continuity). Here's what I've tried: 1) just plugging in UDM and sending it...didn't wo

Questions

Do you have questions about your Wi-Fi gateway & equipment?

Expand all

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.