Ready to learn what your AT&T Smart Wi-Fi Extender (4921 & 4920) LED lights mean?
Then, you're in the right place! First, connect an Ethernet cable from any of the ports on the back of your Wi-Fi extender directly to your Wi-Fi gateway:
- If you get a solid white light, the pairing process has completed.
You can disconnect the Ethernet cable and place the extender in a new location.
- If you get a solid red light:
• Be sure you’re not connecting through a 3rd party router
• Make sure there aren’t any devices connected by Ethernet to your extender when powering on
• Be sure you have ordered Extended Wi-Fi Coverage service. Check your AT&T Internet service account.
What do these Front Service LED colors mean on the AT&T Wi-Fi Extender (4921)?
What do these Front Service LED colors mean on the AT&T Wi-Fi Extender (4920)?
Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...
Order online and pick up
safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.
Get delivery and optional
expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.
Free shipping & returns
Shop online with free shipping and returns.