Need to connect your router?

Ready to learn what your 2Wire 2701 Wi-Fi Gateway lights mean?

Every light on your 2Wire 2701 Wi-Fi Gateway has a meaning. Learn what each lights means, and how to use them to troubleshoot network problems.

Learn more about all our Wi-Fi Gateways & Equipment.

What do these status lights mean on the 2Wire 2701 Wi-Fi Gateway?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest AT&T Internet & AT&T Fiber equipment solutions...

(7)

Accepted Solution

BGW320 DHCP Disable with external firewall

Posting this a second time since my first post got deleted without explanation and banned my account for (I'm GUESSING posting a link to a bridge creation help article) using the tools provided in this wysiwyg editor. I can't even get to the post anymore to see how I worded that which is pretty anno

Questions

Accepted Solution

IP Passthrough, Deco Mesh Router and Port Forwarding

I used to run Comcast with my own modem and router. Hosting my Docker apps with Caddy and DuckDNS (port forwarding 80/443 in router). I would access my apps through my DuckDNS sub domain and things worked great. I recently switched to AT&T fiber. I setup my AT&T gateway in IP pass through m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Pace 5268AC modem does not see new Asus RT-AX88U Pro when connected to WAN, works with LAN port though

I have crappy AT&T 45MB internet, even though I live in Los Angeles and and the houses 100 feet behind me all have AT&T fiber but it's not on my street for some reason. I've had a Pace 5268AC for about 8 years in DMZ+ passthrough mode to an old ASUS RT-AC87R router the entire time. One of th

Questions

Accepted Solution

wall mounted fiber box

I'm moving and supposed to bring all equipment. Move order shows wall mounted fiber box and says not to move it.  But it is in the house I am moving from and the new owner will not be using ATT.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Exposed Wires Damaged Junction Box

Hi I live in a seniors community in Oceanside, Ca. 92057. 3 Days ago a homeless man was taking the covers off everything on this street. Water, sewer, and your ATT Feel free to call me for more info. Curt C. (Edited to remove personal information). [email scrubbed] Thanks for your attention to thi

Questions

New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online