The Samsung Galaxy S24

Find the perfect gift today!

If you are looking for the perfect gift for a birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation - or just for yourself; then you're in the right place.

Get our best deals on smartphones, tablets, accessories or anything else you might need to celebrate the special people in your life!

Looking for the perfect gift?

Expand all

Are you ready to set up those gifts?

Expand all

We have gifts for every occasion!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(1)

Accepted Solution

Charges

I have been over 4 months late paying my bill. I was on the ACP service. I have been trying for several months to clear up this matter Please show me whee it states in my contract that you can keep charing me? I obviously cannot afford $70. just for internet . I have had service with ATT ACP since 2

Questions

Join the latest conversations...

(9)
Order canceled due to suspicious activity

I was attempting to order an iPhone 14 because the phone I currently have is 4 years old and on its' last legs. I desperately need a new one soon before it gives out on me. I put in all of the information asked during the checkout process, including my SSN. After everything was sent through I was

Questions

Collections and Credit Score

Can I remove the At&t collection impact on my credit score?I had $161.26 on me from not returing a router which we thought we own after leasing. I ignored the collection messages thinking it's a spam since it doesn't link to At&t. Realized it's not a spam when my banker informed me it's legi

Questions

Unwanted second phone line

How can I drop a second phone line that I was tricked into accepting. When I got my new phone the salesman convinced us into getting a second phone line to save us money. Turned out it didn’t. He also attached the new phone to the new line so I can’t cancel the new line unless I pay off the phone. T

Questions

S22 Ultra no network connection (waiting on repair)

I experienced the same issue with my S22 Ultra, out of nowhere on Thursday February 8th. My wife has the same phone, on this network and does not have any issues. On Monday Feb 12, I went to the ATT store; they replaced 2 sim cards and finally used an ESIM. The phone worked while in the store. Later

Questions

How to set number of rings before call is transferred to voicemail

We have VOIP phone service. The phone only rings 3 times before it goes to voicemail. We are not always fast enough to catch it. How can we change the number of rings?

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.