Graduation Gifts That Connect Us

Gift your grad endless possibilities with Graduation gifts that connect us!

If you are looking for ways to celebrate the grads in your life; then you're in the right place!

Connect them to their brightest future!

Looking for the perfect gift?

Expand all

Are you ready to set up those gifts?

Expand all

We have gifts for every occasion!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(0)
No conversations found!

Join the latest conversations...

(8)
Receiving texts

Just purchased a Galaxy A25 and prior to that had an S22. With both phones I have been unable to receive a lot of text messages that are being sent to me when my phone is turned off. If I leave my phone on, I never have a problem. I tried all the suggestions such as toggling on and off Airplane mode

Questions

Service down 2 weeks

Live in rural area with cell tower 2 miles away. Two weeks ago in the middle of the night - our service went LTE with one bar. We can receive and make calls but can not access the internet. Called them and they knew immediately that it was the tower and that they had been working on it for a week. G

Questions

Installation was professional, but the rep (Eric Tweet) and his manager (Ty Butler) are NOT, STAY AWAY!!!

I do not recommend ATT Business Internet, they just get you into a contract and then when you start to question anything, they ignore you until you are stuck in the contract. I have a Premises Based Firewall SMB - Checkpoint that I never requested when placing an order for business internet a few mo

Questions

Wrong time display on hub

Since DST (3/10/2024), the time on my hub is incorrect. I live in AZ and the time is one hour ahead. I have reset the hub and that did not fix the issue. Any suggestions?

Questions

Collection

After an unpaid balance (sent to an outside collection agency) has been paid in full, how long does it take to reflect with AT&T? Attempting to set up new internet, but continue to receive an error stating unpaid balance. Paid in full several days ago.

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.