The Samsung Galaxy S24

Find the perfect gift today!

If you are looking for the perfect gift for a birthday, wedding, anniversary, graduation - or just for yourself; then you're in the right place.

Get our best deals on smartphones, tablets, accessories or anything else you might need to celebrate the special people in your life!

Looking for the perfect gift?

Expand all

Are you ready to set up those gifts?

Expand all

We have gifts for every occasion!

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest solutions...

(1)

Accepted Solution

Port SNAFU - deactivated today.

I cancelled my service intending to port it out before the cancellation took effect. My dad fell ill and I had to take him to hospital where he spent 3 days and then I had to take 2 ~15 hour flights home, during which my wheelchair was broken ... and I failed to get the port out pin in time. And I'

Questions

Join the latest conversations...

(20)
Super Frustrated with ATT Internet Air Bundled Discount

AT&T has really disappointed me with the Internet Air billing. I had Internet 50 for years which was great, but AT&T relentlessly advertised Internet Air as a great solution, so I decided to switch to it in November 2023.  At the time I was told, by being an AT&T Wireless customer,

Questions

No caller ID

I received a call from a saved contact and it said “no caller ID” does this mean the caller intentionally toggled show caller ID off? Is there any other reason like the caller was in a bad reception area when making the call for it to show up no caller ID?

Questions

S24 advanced messaging not working

In the last week none of the Galaxy s24/s24+ in our family has shown read or delivered receipts. I have tried resetting the phones, turning on and off the advanced messaging feature, and clearing cache. Any tips?

Questions

Unable to submit a request to unlock

"Unable to submit a request to unlock my phone. It seems that unlocking requests can't be processed by customer service representatives and must be done online. However, the online portal has been inaccessible for hours. Has anyone else encountered this issue? According to AT&T, the 'technical p

Questions

Can't upload my deployment orders

I am currently deployed. I provided ATT with my deployment orders before my deployment.  I went home for Christmas and turned my phone on for three weeks.  I then called ATT when I left and told them to put my phone back on military suspension.  No one told me I had to upload my orde

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.