Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 2, 2016 5:59 PM

Wanna know what happened to my channel 565

I'm wanting an update to why my channel is no longer airing 565 Hallmark movie and mystery

Responses

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Hello Jooshie,

I’m sorry to hear that the HallMark channel is no longer airing.

If you upgrade your package from the “Live a little” to a larger channel package the HallMark Mystery & Movie channel will be removed, as it is only included in the “Live a little” package.    

If this is not the case, I would recommend to clear the cache and data from the DIRECTTV Now app itself ,and see if the channel returns.

Click here to view all the DIRECTTV NOW channel packages, for more details.

Thanks for posting your question!

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

3 years ago

565 is not a DirecTV Now channel, DirecTV Now channels are listed in alphabetical order, not by channel number. I suspect you may be in the wrong forum. If your channels are listed by number, what you have is the full DirecTV service.

• 

1 Message

I have 565 on my listing even called direct and tried to get it ,it is in my listing why do i not get it? i pay for it