Unable to log in
I am totally unable to log in. Have never been able to log in since opening the account.
Here's what happened:
1. Opened account on MacBook Pro Chrome browser. Was left in a "working state." Browsed channels, etc. Picked some watch list items.
2. Installed app on iPad. Could not log in. Said it did not know who I was. Reset password while still on iPad. It directed me to do this through Safari. Successful. It knew my email address. Sent me a temporary password and let me log in to change my password. Then it told me to log in. Unsuccessful. Error message: "30406 : Have we met? We don't recognize your info. Please sign in again or reset your password. For security, your account will lock for 60 minutes after 6 tries."
3. Tried logging into the app again, same thing.
4. Moved back to the MacBook Pro, this time on Safari. Same issue, same error message.
5. After a few more tries it locked me out and said to wait an hour or reset my password. I reset the password and had a repeat of the last episode as in item 3. above. This time on the MacBook Pro.
The net of this is that I'm unable to log in.
I wonder if my login setup and resets are somehow in error being directed to att.com, whereas my attempts to login are on directvnow.com?
Help someone please!!!