Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
sawiemander's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 6:07 PM

Place account on hold

Is there a way to put my account on hold until I recieve my Apple TV? I did not know it was going to take as long as 2-3 weeks. I don't have a device that can stream to my TV.

Responses

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

4 years ago

same problem here. I am paying for a service that I cannot use- This is mis-leading information by ATT.  I was suprised to learn about a 3 week wait AFTER giving my credit card and commiting to 3 months.... just for this reason alone, I will likely keep Sling TV and cancel this service after the 3 months are up- not to mention I am receiving an error code 30 on my android devices after installing the app. Very bad first impressions.

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Same thing happened to me. I do not have any devices to stream and need to wait Apple TV for 3 weeks to start using the service. My TV is not android so I cannot install the app and I don't like watch shows from phone or laptop.

Is there any number for customer support? They offer only chat where they said that extimation time for waiting is 30 mins

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I also have the same issue.  I can watch on my phone or laptop, but that is not full functionality.  They should not start the billing period until they know the device is delivered.  I am paying for service that I cannot fully use.

Get started...

Ask a new question