Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Protect your device against loss, theft, damage and get expert technical support. Open Enrollment Ends 3/31/21.
megbwright2007's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Nov 30, 2016 3:50 PM

NEED TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE

Well it looks like the chat is going to be unavailable for a while and there is no other way to contact customer service listed on the site apart from Twitter, but I don't have a Twitter nor am I going to get one just for this purpose. 

All I need to do is change the shipping address for the free device delivery. Can a customer service person respond with contact info please?

Thanks!

Responses

ATTTVNOWHelp

Community Support

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

Hi @megbwright2007,

For shipping address changes please contact (866-212-0389) if ordered online and if ordered in a store (877-782-8870).

-DIRECTVNOWCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Hello @ATTTVNOWHelp

I signed up for DirectTV Now on Wednesday - I called the number you gave me both Thursday and Friday to change the shipping address for my free device and had the new shipping address confirmed to me by the agents I spoke with. I just received an email that the device is being shipped to the incorrect address. Not only that the number in the confirmation email, the same one you gave me above, is now disconnected. Also, chat is still not available nor is another number to contact for customer service. How can I get the device sent to the correct address?

Is there a plan for a customer service for DirecTV Now????? This is a little ridiculous.

Get started...

Ask a new question