Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 12:13 PM

Monthly fee

I had Directv Now for my roku started at $40. They said that was going to be all I paid. Next it changed from Directv to Att tv Now price went up to $55 and it went up again $65 all of these changes happened without any notification or anything. I just happen to notice my phone bill was increasing. So before I return to Att tv Now I need to know what I will be paying and will the cost continue to go up every so many months without me being told.

Responses

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

2 months ago

Go to the website and the current price will be displayed based on what you subscribe to. But yes prices will continue to increase laike all the other services will be increasing. Remember that the price is for a non-contract month-to-month subscription. You can always change with no penalty.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lydian

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

2 months ago

The cheapest AT&T TV NOW package is still $65 and has far less channels than your old package. The cost will continue to go up frequently. I highly recommend you consider other better/cheaper options like Youtube TV, Hulu Live TV, Sling TV or Philo.