Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 19, 2018 4:04 PM

I’ve just received my fire stick and neve opened it I want to return it for a refund

I need to cancel my set and return the fire stick for a full refund I can’t get internet where I live so I can not use the service I never opened the fire stick and I’m on a fixed income from the government and can’t afforded to keep it 

Responses

Scholar

• 

240 Messages

2 years ago

Put it on Craigslist for 75% of value. It will sell within a day if it's in a sealed box.

• 

7 Messages

1 month ago

how much did it cost u for ur fire stick bc I’m gonna have to have one now for my tv bc my brother gave me a newer one yesterday n I tried to use a older roku streaming stick on it n now I can’t even get the AT&T Now on it n I tried to use the older roku thingy that I had for my older tv n it don’t work either n I tried to setup last night but the roku people tried to say we owe them money for using the roku n that’s crazy I think

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

You're commenting on a post that's almost 2 years old.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

7 Messages

1 month ago

tell me what u paid for it n I will see if I can come up with the money

• 

7 Messages

1 month ago

hey I know what u mean I live on disability income to so I don’t draw very much either