Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sun, May 13, 2018 3:46 AM

I want to cancel my direct tv now

Responses

Anonymous

• 

25.7K Messages

2 years ago

@PEGGYNEILY this is a customer to customer forum. We cant cancel your account for you. Read the thread it tells you how to cancel. Also I would remove your phone number, you literally just gave it to strangers you dont know. 

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

2 years ago

Then your only option s to use the chat and discuss with a rep. I thought that I read where they could use your CC to find your account.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I want to cancel my services I no longer have you guys I switched tv service

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

My name is John E Smith and I want to cancel Directv Now and return my money.

I did not use Directv Now and I did not wanted the product.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

2 years ago

There are no refunds. The service is a pre-paid, month-to-month, no contract subscription. If you signed-up and provided a payment method (CC) then you are a subscriber. To cancel just login to your account and go to "Manage My Plan". You can cancel from there.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I don't know my account number or password.  All I have is my credit card bill and I want the charges to stop.  We do not use this service.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.6K Messages

2 years ago

Contact support using the chat. Select "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page - then select "DirecTV NOW" - select "Chat" in middle of screen or a bubble may appear at the bottom of page on the right side. It's also available on all the "Help Center" pages.

Rectanglebox

Scholar

• 

147 Messages

2 years ago

I tried to cancel once, after becoming increasingly frustrated with the buffer issues and lack of features. It has improved greatly, and plan to keep the service. 

Get started...

Ask a new question